Friday, January 13, 2012

Dazzle DVD Recorder Setup (UK/PS3 Version) Part 1


Some viewers have asked me how I capture my videos when they hear that the Dazzle cannot work in the UK. This video shows how to split the TV signal so that you can record gameplay footage and watch it on your TV at the same time. FAQ: Is this HD? No Can I use HDMI whilst recording? No, composite cable only. What do I set my PS3 display settings to? Go to Video output settings, Select AV Multi/SCART, Select RGB, Now change to the composite channel on your TV, Select Standard (PAL) only, Select 16:9. What do I set my audio settings to? Go to Audio output settings, Select Audio Input Connector/SCART/AV Multi Equipment Links: Splitters (Buy this 3 times): www.amazon.co.uk Composite Cable: www.amazon.co.uk Composite to Playstation Cable: www.amazon.co.uk Dazzle Standard: www.amazon.co.uk Dazzle Platinum: www.amazon.co.uk Note for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users: To use the Dazzle on Vista or 7 please watch this video: www.youtube.com

Fountain Submersible Pumps Discount




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links